Sunday, April 16, 2017

Special Guest for April Cindy Brown

Hello friends!
Today we want to introduce you to our special guest designer!


My name is Cindy Brown alias Talkis on some Quebec forums. 
Those who know me say I am a dynamic girl who left to mark the way. Hyperactive by nature I channel my energy into lots of scrapbooking projects.I have a boyfriend that I love and two dogs that I love children waiting Who Will one day. I am very close to my family. I also yours my artist from my grandma talent. She follows me even on Facebook.Scrapbooking entered my life in 2006 because I wanted to make an album of my dogs. I found my shoe off and since then I am a compulsive buyer! I love discovering and trying new products especially. I want them all !!!!!I love watching everything around me and inspires me to create.Making the rounds of blogs and Pinterest is also a joy for inspiration.I started this passion by making pages and then I‘m exploring the mixed media to return to pages by adding a touch of mixed media. I can not say I have a particular style,what I can say is that I like to explore all avenues. Hope to show you my creations in my blog 

I start with the magnificent papers from the Magnolia Sky collection.
I add texture to the stencil for more details.
I am enjoying cutting out beautiful squares in the paper. I also have fun cutting the flowers and coloring them. I stick it all in 3D to add depth to my page.
I add lace and a few drops and the trick is played.
I wish you a good viewing.














Video tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments